We had tons of fun today swimming with the boys, I love their sense of adventure!! They are such brave kids and are always trying to out-do
each other's last stunt(Brett too)!! Cole and Brady are both going under water and can float unassisted(Brett too)!! This was one of the best, relaxing days we've had together in a long time :)

the whole
fam-
damily lounging

Brady flying high

Cole flying high-er

Brady jumping off -and Cole preparing to jump off better than Brady did...

Brett's back-flip :) yes folks he's almost 29(a kid at heart I guess!)
uuuhhhh-did you just see that??
one word explains this face~ MEATBALL

Brady's "unique" ensemble was a borrowed
floaty from his cousin Hayden- This thing rocks and works way better than the expensive neoprene life jacket we bought for him???
me and my
lil'
fishies
How cool are these boys!!!!!
How fun! I was up in Redding during that crazy heat. The pool must have been nice!
ReplyDeleteMaking me REALLY wish I had a pool!!! How fun! You have such cute little boys!
ReplyDelete