Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fairy Tale Town Trip



The Pirate Ship-AAARRRR!!!!




The Crooked Mile, we did this one about 10 times!





Old McDonald Had A Farm EEEIIII, EEEIIII, OOOOHHHH!



Our lil' pal Gracie had a part in the theater group that performs at Fairy Tale Town this summer! I love watching kid plays- they are so sweet especially when you see them begin to lose interest and do funny things :)


Before the performance: Cole, Gracie(in costume) and her cousin Manin
The only picture I got of the play, my boys have the attention span of a flea so I spent most of the play divvying out snacks and juice to keep them still and quite!
The Wishing Well...

3 Billy Goats Gruff


Cinderella's Horse-Drawn Carriage




The Giant Cheese- I have no idea what nursery rhyme this one's from??




Peter Cotton Tail
we saw real bunnies but got no pics of those. Brady really liked the bunnies and proceeded to "love on them" by yelling HI, HI, WOW!! No wonder they hid from us??




Mr. McGregor's Garden...


Cole in the big Tee Pee

Mary had a little Lamb...

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do...



King Arthur's Castle


Jack and the Beanstalk Slide...

I love sharing this with my kids since I also came here a lot when I was a kid, everything is exactly how it was back then!

1 comment:

  1. i definitely need to take my kids there next time we come home

    ReplyDelete