The little one on the end is for the doggies :)
our real tree after the kids decorated it...

Carlyn in her excersaucer for the first time! I can't believe she is this big already
I love that it's on the lowest setting and her little feet barely touch, she thinks she's hot stuff in it though :)
we've had a lot of rain over the past few days so me and the kiddos have spent lots of time doing crafts and indoor stuff, their favorite was making play dough then bringing in the "huge" table as Brady called it and playing!!! They are also all very into helping me cook these days, they all want to make waffles for breakfast and for lunch just so they can stir, pour and help me with the waffle maker-I love it!
Carlyn in her excersaucer for the first time! I can't believe she is this big already
No comments:
Post a Comment