Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am DYING for Halloween to get here!!!

I don't think I have ever been this excited for Halloween before!  All three of my babies are going to be too cute...and I esp. love that Cole and Brady are stoked about the whole idea of it too!  I broke out the fall decor and am in the process of decorating with the kids fun Halloween spooky stuff too. 

This year we will have:
Brady as Peter Pan
Cole as Captain Hook
and Miss Carlyn as the Crocodile (tick, tock, tick, tock....)

momma will do her best to throw together a Wendy outfit and daddy will be Mr. Smee

Did I say, I AM EXCITED!!!  pics to follow....

PS- best part of these costumes so far....I have only had to buy one (captain hook) Peter Pan is borrowed from our pal Kyler Owen, and the Crocodile one is gymboree that I got for Cole when he was 9 months old.  Wendy will be free or close to it and so will Mr. Smee!  Cheap, cute, can't wait! 

1 comment: