Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Long Overdue Mom's Night To Ourselves!

Some of my favorite ladies and I decided to put together a very fun little evening!


We met at Sara's (far left in the pics) for cocktail hour and then headed out to a nice dinner at the High Hand Conservatory Restaurant in Loomis-it was amazing and beautiful, I love that little place esp. when its with these ladies and when I don't have to cut up and feed any little people food at the table! Then we went back to Sara's house for a night of way too much fun partying! Staying in was the best idea ever, we could all let loose and eat, drink, spa, etc. all night! I am pretty sure I cried from laughing so hard at least 10 times!

my lovelies from the left: Sara, Me, Amber, Julie, Brandee
all mothers of at least 2 kids, I think we clean up pretty well...

1 comment:

  1. HOT mama!!! Going out to eat without cutting up food for kids, what is that? never heard of it :)

    ReplyDelete