Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa's Secret Adventure

going to see Santa!!!






The boys got to sign Santa's Christmas Card







Merry and Bright :)



Brady was very excited about this monster, gotta love him!

some of the cutest ornaments I've ever seen!


our jolly little family


Mrs. Clause with Carlyn



While we waited to go into see Santa Grammie and Auntie Jessica got the boys hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies


making some frosty the snowman picture frames
finally....Santa!!!!
I got scolded by the elf for taking pictures but here is one I snapped anyway
Cole surprised us by asking Santa for a T-Rex
Brady also shocked us when he asked Santa for an inside game


watching her big bros in the horse arena.....feelin' kind of jealous
Yay! Cole got back on the horse (literally) he had a little scare on Halloween, when the horse he was riding got spooked and threw him around pretty good

Brady wanted a huge horse, love him and his confidence! He just looks like a little cowboy
I just had to stick her on this adorable little pony!


3 comments:

  1. Krista its in L-town baby! Penryn Oaks Stables off Del Mar, santasecretadventure.com
    I thought it was overpriced for what it was but we had fun and considering the mall lines and insane pic. prices I'll take it

    ReplyDelete